Following the feedback from many schools, our development team at portablestudios.com have now finished making some important changes to the campfire.org.au website.
Among the many improvements are these:
1. SEARCHING has become easier — enter your term, expand with FILTER button
2. 'MY BAG' now has a new comment field, allowing teachers to flag “who chose what” in your school (thanks to Luther College (Croydon, Vic) for this excellent suggestion)
3. ONE MINUTE PREVIEWS on all films instead of the 20sec it had been. A popular request all-round
4. SUBJECT-AREA categorising of films into 5 key learning areas — better association
5. SCIS field added — easier cataloguing for Aust & NZ libraries
Many other changes help better manage and organise the growing Campfire platform. Thanks for your continued patience as we bring all the Fireside notes (teacher notes) online for each film.
'MY BAG' improvement: Don't forget to 'SUBMIT' once you've added your note